It’s Teacher Tuesday!
This week we are highlighting one of the kindest people we all know, our Social Studies teacher, Mrs. Curtiss.
- My birth name is Melissa Dawn Witt
- My married name is Melissa D. Curtiss
- I was born in the month of July
- My family is very large with a lot of uncles and aunts, I have a brother and a sister, both older. My mother passed away in 2017, but my father is living and going strong in his 80s. My husband is Michael Curtiss. We are happy to call Jayden our daughter and Koa our grandson. We have three dogs Bean, Princess Lilly, and Oliver.
- My hometown is Winfield.
- Favorite Quote: I don't really have one.
- Favorite Sports: Basketball and Volleyball
- Favorite Team : college Marshall
NBA : Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls
- Favorite TV shows: The type of show would be Mysteries especially British Murder Mysteries ( based on novels), Also like NCIS, Magnum PI,
- Favorite Smell: Apples
- Favorite Dessert: Cherry cheesecake
- Favorite Food: type would be Mexican
- Favorite Meal would be fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans with rolls and sweet Tea.
- Favorite Candy: Reese's peanut butter cups
- Favorite Season: Fall
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
- Reason I became a teacher: I wanted to make learning fun. Like my grandma had done for me as a little girl.